Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, Monday

Well today is Monday and it has been 15 days since I started and God has taken 16 lbs off already.
It is such an awesome feeling to get on the scales and see the results, but I have to let go of being a slave to the scales too. For years I have gotten on the scales faithfully every single day. I am addicted to that too and I must not be in any form of bondage anymore. So I weighed this morning and will not get on the scales again until next Monday. Monday will be my day for now and if God shows me that is even too much I will obey. I must sumbit to his will and get my will out of the way. It is all about him!!!

Romans 9:5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

No comments:

Post a Comment