Friday, January 21, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

Well I am alittle behind on my posts but I have been extremely busy this week.  I've had several sessions, lots of editing, medical billing, and got to take a trip to the mountains with our friends.  As of last Monday, weigh day, God had taken off 22 lbs. The best part is having a few of my clients (who haven't seen me in awhile) tell me as soon as they saw me that they noticed I have lost weight. I am already feeling like a new person because God is freeing me from worrying about weight and food. I cannot thank him enough for showing me his way and what he desires from me. 

I have been reading the bible alot this week and have learned alot of new things. I read thru the book of James, Revelations, Acts, and started on Romans last night.  I feel like God has opened my eyes in alot of ways and even though I have read those books before he is always opening my eyes to new things. It is so wonderful how he shows us things as individuals.

With each passing day I am learning to put my trust more in the Lord, not only with my body and my food, but with other things too.  He has to be the #1 focus in our lives, what we live for! I pray for more and more closeness with him and also that he will mold me into the person I need to be for him.

I will be weighing again Monday and hopefully I will be posting and updating on that day!

Proverbs 16:20
Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment