Thursday, December 30, 2010

Still Amazed!

Got on the scale this morning and discovered God has taken 13 lbs off of me already!!  I am still amazed at how easy this has been, and it definately confirms thru him we can do anything!!

He wants us to love him more than anything else, put him 1st in our lives above all others and other things. That is the thing, I didn't even realize I wasn't doing that, but I realized I was in bondage and loving and adoring something else, and running to it for comfort, and it was Food.  I have always wanted to let go but self control failed me everytime! That is how we learn we can do nothing on our own, we have to give it all to him, EVERYTHING!! I am so thankful he showed me the way and took it from me, so now I don't have to be a slave anymore, I have been set FREE!!!

Mark 10:27 
 27 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.”

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am going back to the beginning with you......ALL the way back. I loved how you put food in capital letters, as if it were an idol in competition in a race with God. Great insight, although we know nothing compares to our God, the enemy sure does try any and everything to thwart our worship. Love it!!!!!
    Debbie Grulke

    ReplyDelete