Monday, January 10, 2011

Ups & Downs

God has taken 19lbs off of me as of today! I am still determined and still going strong, although I have felt a little bit of testing over the last week. I know you have to go thru the desert of testing to get to the promised land and I am not turning back!  Most days have been great, a couple of days I ate very little and only got to eat once a day. That was kind of hard for me but I prayed and got in the word and made it through. I know I have alot of stored up food on my body so I won't get to eat as often as most people but that will continue to get better over time. I can do this, with Jesus I can do anything. What makes me happy about it all is doing what is pleasing to the Lord and not what is pleasing to me.  I know God is working on me and we have to be tested to get to be who he wants us to be. I just thank him for showing me the way!!

James 1:2-4  2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment