Tuesday, February 5, 2013


Waiting on the growl has been such an Amazing Blessing in my life! When you wait on GOD and the growl comes its God's sweet permission to eat! The BEST part in waiting is you get to go to GOD to help you through, you get to actually enjoy your food because you know you waited, you know you have permission, and when you are politely full you stop and there is no guilt because you have obeyed! Not feeling guilty is better than the food! This is a blessing not a burden! It's FREEDOM!! Thank you Weigh Down and THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!


  • Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you message me your email, I am not sure how to do it another way, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April....... I came accross your blog when I was looking for 'God and weightloss' on Google.
    I have been feeling a lot like a failure because it seems like I cannot control myself. I try really hard and everytime I fail I grieve and ask why I keep doing this to myself.
    I have been watching the Weigh Down videos and I can't wait to start!! Thank you

    robertagowans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am at 245 and I was wondering how long did it take you to feel the first growl. Gwen has shared that with heavier people it may take a long time because of the "stored" food. Any help would be great. My email is eversmanfamily@gmail.com.
    By Grace Alone,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete