Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Living In The Promise Land

In Sept I reached the point where all the excess weight was gone and my weight is now staying the same. Praise the Lord! He took off more than I was expecting for a total weight loss of 162 lbs. I started out weighing 277 lbs and now I weigh 115 lbs.. Thank you Lord! I just followed Him by being obedient and He decided what my weight should be.  I feel so FREE!!! No dieting, No worrying about what to eat, how much, or when to eat, just following God's lead and always focusing on HIM!!! Food doesn't tempt me anymore, it has no control over me! I love it!!! I praise GOD for bringing me through the desert of testing and allowing me to reach the Promise Land!! The Promise Land is a life without slavery to addictions and a life focused on GOD! Through this God is revealing more and more things I need to let go of, I praise HIM for cleansing me and peeling back the layers of flesh to bring me closer to HIM! Thank You Lord for showing me the way!

Psalm 54:6
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! What an amazing testimony you have April! I have loved reading your journey. It gives me hope that I'm going to get there one day too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! So in all it took 2 years?

    ReplyDelete