Friday, March 9, 2012

Total Surrender

The past few weeks I have been feeling God pulling on my heartstrings, letting me know I need to give it all to him. I have been holding on to some dieting mentality that has creap back up and rationalizing it and telling myself it would be ok to keep doing it. That is not Total Surrender! I have been giving God about 90% and still trying to hold onto that last 10%. God wants it ALL!!! I had to lay it at the feet of Jesus this morning and admit I have been wrong and let God have total control. The minute I admitted it God gave me a peace and comfort and lifted that burden off of me! I don't want to think about food anymore, I just want to only think of eating when my stomach growls and not try to control when it does. I had completely gave up overeating from the very start but the dieting mentality just kept finding its way back in. No longer will I eat lighter so I can eat more times a day, no longer will I think I have to have something sweet after every meal, no longer will I try to plan out what I am going to eat. GOD I SURRENDER TO YOUR WILL!!! You are 1st!! My heart desires YOUR WILL!!! I will put an end to my selfishness!!! Thank you Lord for CONVICTION!!! And bringing me TOTAL COMPLETE FREEDOM once and for all!! Thank you JESUS!!!

I have a shine today!! A brighter light a bigger smile because its all in God's Hands!!! I AM FREE!!!

1 Peter 1:13-15

King James Version (KJV)
 13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
 14As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
 15But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart. I so needed this today. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete