Friday, June 10, 2011

Goodbye Scales!!!

Goodbye Scales, I will not answer to you any longer!!! For awhile now God has been dealing with me about my obsession with weighing myself. I was running to the scales to confirm that this was working for me. That is not freedom, freedom does not consist of worry. So after much stubborn resistance I finally gave in and gave it to God. I laid them on the altar at church!! Jesus says bring me your burdens and place them at my feet, well that is what I did. I had to let go and LET GOD!!! That is the only way to be free!! I will no longer worry about weight, food, or scales! I will obey God and stand on his promises. Through obedience I am free, God will put me where he wants me to be, he will decide what weight is best for me and I will continue to be obedient and trust him and him alone!! I have been praying to be clean in his eyes, free from bondage in any form and this is where he has brought me!! Thank you Jesus for showing me the way!!! I wont know my weight or amount lost but Jesus will take the rest off and I will be right where he wants me to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment