Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Less of Me and More of You, Lord!!

Weighed this morning and I am down 4 lbs from last week for a grand total of 43 lbs so far!!!! Thank you Lord!!! His way is the best way, it not only helps us to shed the extra weight, it also brings us closer to him! I feel like he is cleaning me both physically and spiritually, LESS OF ME and MORE OF HIM!!! That is my desire, to please him! To have him drain me of all my sin and short comings and to fill me up with what he wants me to be!  Lord, take away my sinful desires and open my heart to what you would have me to do! Let me fulfill your purpose in me!! Amen!!!

Ephesians 3:7-9 


 7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment