Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let FREEDOM Ring!

All I could think about yesterday July 4, 2012 was  the Freedom Christ has given me. I have lost 148 lbs! I am just in Ahhh of God's Power and Glory! I was a food addict, a slave, bond and tied, and Jesus broke the chains of my sin away and delivered me! Weigh Down was the answer to my prayers! The Key to My Freedom!!! A tool God used to show me the way! Thank You Jesus for loving me so much and caring about every tiny detail of my life! I love you Lord!!

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2 comments:

  1. April, you are such an inspiration! I've read your blog entries and what a beautiful transformation. Our stories are so very similar. Pray that freedom will ring in my life. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You even look so much younger and healthier! Not to mention happier! Awesome inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete