Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Waiting On The Lord

The weight is still steadily coming off, down another 2 lbs. Thats 12 lbs since starting the basics class and a total weight loss of 134 lbs. God is so good! I am so glad I am giving him my Wait & my Weight!! Waiting on the Lord is what its all about!! I saw this on a FB Post this morning and thought I would share.
"A person committed to doing things God's way...
* is done with dieting
* will wait for the growl
* gets right back up when they stumble
* removes situations or foods from their life that has historically made them stumble
... * will not count calories
* will not let the scale dictate their behavior
* will not control their day
* admits to greed and anti-authority"
-Gwen Shamblin/Breakthrough Audio 3


I will always Wait on the Lord, for my body is not my own, it belongs to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment