Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet Freedom!

Weighed today, down 122 lbs!! Praise Jesus!! The weight is still coming off!! Don't know where God wants me to be but so far I am still losing! I wish I could convince everyone to do this, but I have learned you can't force anything on anyone and all you can do is tell them and leave it up to the Holy Spirit to do the rest. I heard this song today and it so fit my feelings, it was "Finally Free" by Nichole Nordeman and here are the words "If the Son has set us Free, then we must be Free indeed, let the chains fall away starting today, everything has changed, I'm finally Free!!!  Here is a current pic of what God has taken off so far. If you want to be FREE too, Jesus is the way and I would love to share more with you on how this can happen in your life too!! Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment