Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sept 1 Weigh In

Time for my monthly weigh in and I have lost 90 lbs! I am so excited about what Jesus has done and is still doing in me! Since I have been set FREE he has moved so much more in my life! It's because he always wants to be 1st! I never knew how locked up I was until I found FREEDOM!! This is not about dieting at all, has absolutely nothing to do with food, it's all about letting God have control because you realize nothing you do yourself will ever compare to what he can to. It's not self control its GOD control. Our bodies are not our own they belong to God and are to be used for his purpose. 1 Corinthians 6:19 19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
It's about God's Will not my will!

If you are tired of trying to do it yourself, give in and give it to GOD! Just watch the At Home Series at www.weighdown.com and make sure you watch all the videos not just some of them and get free. Freedom is not about giving up something and still wanting to do it, Freedom is letting it go and having no desire to do it anymore! That is where God has brought me! I don't even desire to overeat anymore and I am not a slave to food anymore!! John 8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
I want this for everyone because I know how hard it is to lose weight and how helpless it makes you feel. I have been there, I was there for 30 years.  It's time to let go and let Jesus take the wheel!! Love you Guys!!


http://www.weighdown.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment